2. My goal(s) for this week
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write, the siren song of SNIs)
5. Something I love about my WiP
This first week is about setting goals, so here are my goals:
- Finally complete my draft of ALTERED.
- Work on writing every day, even if it’s a few words.
- Share my story with at least three people for input.
My way of holding myself accountable will be by posting a brief post each morning on how I did the day before. My hope in this is that I never want to post that I didn’t get any writing accomplished. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk , and Jaime Morrow. It’s the first time I participate so I’m really excited to be part of a challenge like this. Good luck to everyone!