- I started the challenge strong, but didn’t do as well as I hoped the rest of the week. On the upside, I have been writing more than usual.
2. My goal(s) for this week
- Write every day!
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
- The main character finding out that your closest friends can be the ones who hurt you the most.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Is having an excuse to do other things instead of writing.
5. Something I love about my WiP:
- I love how my characters are changing and developing.