1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- I didn’t write everyday but I did do 5 days which I think is pretty good considering what I was doing before.
- I’m sticking with, write every day!
- “I was afraid of what I was starting to feel for you. I panicked,” he slides one hand around my waist, placing the other tenderly on my face.
- I feel like I have holes in my plot which will require another draft before I can give it to someone to read.
- The more I write, the clearer the direction of where I want this piece to go is.
This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk , and Jaime Morrow. Good luck to everyone this week!