In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- I only wrote 1 day out of the week. :(
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Write every day!
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
- “You want one?” He raises his eyebrow as if daring me. I narrow my eyes at him. “Never mind,” he says raising his hands in surrender and then lighting his cigarette.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Not enough hours in a day.
5. Something I love about my WiP:
- Even though I didn’t have a stellar week, I still feel like my piece is coming along.