In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- 2 out of 7
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Write every day!
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
- I revised a scene were two of my main characters are playing pool.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- It was making other plans instead of sitting and writing.
5. Something I love about my WiP:
- Creating a steady way for my characters to develop feelings for each other