In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
Here is my progress:
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
- 4 out of 7 days of writing.
2. My goal(s) for this week:
- Write every day on anything!
- At least 500 words on a specific novel.
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
- Trying not to be so hard on myself sums up how I’m feeling about my writing.
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
- Still the same issue - Wanting to work on my blog instead of my WiP.
5. Something I love about my WiP:
- I’m not sure how I feel at this point.
Good luck to everyone this week!