This week was yet another bad week for me. I managed to write 2 days this week. Let’s home it gets better instead of worst. Good luck to everyone!
In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
Here is my progress:
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
2. My goal(s) for this week:
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
5. Something I love about my WiP:
On a side note: I'm trying to transition from using Weebly to Blogger so I'm also posting this on my new blog. Check it out here: avidreads.blogspot.com
I devour books in days and dabble at being a writer.