I decided that I’m going to give myself credit for this challenge if I do any kind of writing. I was trying to stick to counting only when I work on my WiP novel. In this case I did better than last week.
In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
Here is my progress:
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
2. My goal(s) for this week:
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
5. Something I love about my WiP:
Good luck to everyone this week!
I devour books in days and dabble at being a writer.