Top 10 Favorite Books
Review Rating scale
- Didn't capture my attention to begin with and struggled to finish. Characters and plot were not developed thoroughly.
- Didn't have a hook in the beginning or captured my attention later on. The characters fell flat and were unappealing.
- Enjoyable read with interesting characters.
- My attention was captured from start to finish. Characters were great and won't be easily forgotten.
- Incredible, from the time I read the first word to the last. The words were enticing enough to pause and admire the writing style. Couldn't stop reading and left me thinking about it long after I finished reading.