It’s week 4 in the challenge and I’m embarrassed to say it’s been my worst week. It’s been one of the busiest summers that I can recall but I definitely need to step up my game to feel like I accomplished something this summer. I’m hoping to make this week a better one.
In this challenge we need to hold ourselves accountable to write more by setting goals and encouraging each other. Each week we will be posting our progress and setting new goals. This RSW event is being hosted by Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, Erin Funk, and Jaime Morrow.
Here is my progress:
1. How I did on last week’s goals:
2. My goal(s) for this week:
3. A favorite line from my story OR one word/phrase that sums up what I wrote/revised:
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week:
5. Something I love about my WiP:
I devour books in days and dabble at being a writer.